ASEAN Largest International Machine Tool & Metalworking Technology Exhibition
Being Malaysia’s largest exhibition for the metalworking and machine tool industries, METALTECH has truly been the flagship event for more than 20 years, METALTECH is world renowned by the manufacturing industries as the most effective platform for suppliers to launch their new products and services to local and regional buyers, gaining new contacts and attaining new businesses. The trade show will feature some 3,000 latest technologies from 9 specialized profiles; it is truly an event that has everything under one roof!
The timely organisation of METALTECH enables exhibitions in the show to meet decision makers and leaders in related industries such as Aerospace, Automotive, Marine/Offshore, Metalworking, Energy, Electrical and Electronics, and even Medical. Both buyers and sellers can take this opportunity to network; learn and source new technology, to grow together with the industry and to reach new heights in business status.
Exhibit @ METALTECH
Generate new sales leads, gain market presence, launch new products and network with your customers all at METALTECH!
- Be present where all the industry players are: METALTECH gives you direct access to the market in Malaysia and the International Scene
- Opportunity to meet and network with more than 25,000 trade professionals from over 52 countries
- Reach out to key decision makers and senior management over 5 days
- Maximise your market presence and branding in the market
- Perfect platform to launch your latest products
- Share key knowledge and new technologies
METALTECH delivers more marketing value and business opportunities
- Stand packages to ease your participation needs and budgets
- Enhanced online company profile that extensively showcases your company’s products and capabilities
- Networking opportunity that provide a right fit to your business
- Customised invitation targeted at your customers
- VIP Programmes to secure meetings with key prospects
- Online exhibitor manual to assist in making your exhibition process convenient
- Specialised sponsorship opportunities to broaden your market exposure
- Customised e-mail blast to promote your participation at METALTECH
- Overseas marketing trips to similar exhibitions, contract manufacturers, OEMs, ODMs and other potential buyers to encourage visits to METALTECH
- Print, on-line and outdoor advertisement coverage
- Publicity campaign through major newspapers and trade publications
- Listing and coverage of event on major search engines, trade portals and association websites
“It’s been good so far. It’s a good chance to let customers
know that Loyal Tools is still here!”
~ Mr. Robert Lee Cheng Peng, Loyal Tools Sdn Bhd ~
“METALTECH is a good platform to show people our latest technology
brought in from overseas.Many visitors from different companies came and
visited us andwe promise that we will continue tobring in new technology every year.
We will participate again next year and we are glad to exhibit in METALTECH.”
~ Mr. Kitson Tan Say Leong, Maxture Technology Sdn Bhd ~
Network and connect with key trade visitors and exhibitors relevant to your business! A comprehensive and user-friendly suite of business matching services dedicated to helping you identify and screen potential business partners. With this free service, you get an ideal method to seek out potential new professional partners and suppliers. If you are looking to connect with international companies, take advantage of the business matching and secure valuable meetings even before your respective participation and visit to the exhibition.
As an integral element of the METALTECH 2017 experience, the free service has been very successful in assisting delegates to make their relevant connections and facilitate the necessary meetings, allowing them to maximise their networking opportunities at the event.
Making relevant connections and meetings is the reason why METALTECH 2017 is the must-visit exhibition for the machine tools and metalworking technology sectors. We recognise the value and importance of networking to you, and we aim to value-add your experience and networking potential here.
- We rank delegates in accordance to their relevance to you
- You will have an Engagement Manager who will provide quick assistance
- The platform is accessed with a click from your email (No downloads required)
How does this platform work?
- All exhibitors will automatically be registered for the Business Matching programme.
- An invitation email with a personalised link will be sent to you before the event.
- Review profiles and schedule meetings with event attendees that interest you.
METALTECH 2017 Highlights
Trade Link ITE Sdn Bhd is Malaysia’s largest home-grown organizer of exhibitions and specialised events, creating high profile, targeted industry events where suppliers and buyers come together in a business setting to do business. Every year, Trade Link exhibitions and specialized events bring together tens of thousands of exhibitors and buyers from around the world. With an international network of 15 affiliates in 10 countries, Trade Link is uniquely qualified to facilitate millions of US dollars in business every year.
Trade Link has more than a decade of experience developing, selling, marketing, organizing and managing specialised events and exhibitions in a variety of industries. Today, our group of M.I.C.E. specialists continuously share their unique skills and best practices to create inducing business environment for our clients worldwide to do business.
Our trademark dynamic dedication towards meeting the discerning needs and expectations of our strategic partners and exhibitors set us apart from other industry players. Having been a founding member of the Malaysian Association of Convention and Exhibition Organisers and Suppliers (MACEOS) as well as being one of the very first few organisers in Malaysia to qualify as a member of the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI). Trade Link has grown as the M.I.C.E. industry in Malaysia grew.
Trade Link is involved in a wide range of events covering sectors such Aerospace & Aviation, Automobiles, Beauty & Cosmetics, Building & Construction, Electronics, Energy, Oil & Gas, Engineering & Manufacturing, Food Service & Hospitality, Interior Design, IT & Telecoms , Machinery, Marketing, Business Services & Training, Security & Safety, Sports & Recreation and Travel and Woodworking.
With a portfolio of some of Malaysia’s largest exhibitions and specialised events, Trade Link works closely with professional bodies, trade associations and government departments to ensure that each and every event is carefully targeted and relevant to the unique needs of the industry it serves. As a result, many of Trade Link’s events are market leaders in their field.