Malaysia Technology Expo 2018
~ Asia’s Definitive Inventions and Innovations Exhibition ~
22 – 24 February 2018, Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC), Malaysia.
Since its beginnings in 2001, the Malaysia Technology Expo (MTE) has grown to become one of the region’s most recognized international invention fairs. MTE 2018 is the 17th edition of this prestigious event, and is expected to showcase 500+ exhibits in 2018. Themed “Asia’s Inventions and Innovations Marketplace”, MTE2018 provides the ideal venue for inventors, designers and entrepreneurs to showcase their latest inventions, ideas, prototypes, products and designs to investors, manufacturers, distributors and marketers in Asia and beyond who are seeking new ideas to work on, making it the ideal platform for technological commercialization and collaboration.
MTE aims to uphold the high ideals of innovation and scientific progress, as the ideal platform for inventors, innovators and technopreneurs to establish their identity and promote innovative ideas that have the potential to change the world. Its concurrent awards programmes, the Invention & Innovation Awards and the Malaysia International Design Expo & Awards (mIDEAS) will once again bring due recognition to the best inventions, designs and innovations of the year. These awards are organized and endorsed by the Malaysian Association of Research Scientists (MARS).
As one of the most recognized invention awards in the region, the Invention & Innovation Awards will once again serve as a gateway for inventors and scientists in gaining international recognition; it continues to foster excellence in the growth of innovative technologies, products and solutions. Winners have had opportunities to compete at overseas competitions including the prestigious International Invention Fair of the Middle East (Kuwait), International Exhibition of Inventions, New Techniques and Products (Geneva), and Seoul International Invention Fair (Korea) and win awards worldwide.
As youths are the future, the Asian Youth Innovation Awards & Expo returns at MTE 2018 to provide a platform for younger inventors and budding entrepreneurs an ideal venue to show their inventions to the world and gain invaluable experience in the process.
Visitor Registration Counters are located at Level 2 of Putra World Trade Centre. Admission is free but registration is required. Pre-registered visitors are required to sign in at the registration counter.
For Online Visitor Pre-Registration, the closing date is 15th January 2018.
Visiting & Exhibition Opening Hours
22 – 23 February 2018 ( 10.00am – 5.00pm)
24 February 2018 (10.00am – 3pm)
All visitors must be in proper business attire. The organizers reserve the right to refuse the admittance of any visitor, at their own discretion, notwithstanding the possession of any official entry pass.
The 17th Malaysia Technology Expo 2018 will be a definitive showcase of the latest R&D and technologies, creating exposure and market opportunities for the latest technology based products, designs, solutions and services. This magnificent exhibition features the latest inventions and innovations by universities, research institutions, individual inventors and corporate sectors from Asia, Europe, and many other regions of the world. It is a perfect meeting point for business and research organizations to exhibit their newest inventions and compete with their competitors in the technology based industries.
Reasons to Exhibit in MTE 2018
- Reach out to 8,000 trade visitors expected at the event.
- Create industry awareness of your new inventions and technologies.
- Opportunities to generate business/sales leads with a targeted audience of visitors comprising decision makers, purchasers and senior executives.
- Meet face to face with potential investors looking for research collaborations or new products and designs.
- Gain prominence and international exposure through online and print promotional tools.
- For academia researchers, you will gain insights into what the market needs and use the lessons learned for your future projects.
- Advance Material
- Aeronautical & Aerospace
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Building & Construction
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Networking
- Computer Science & Programming
- Data Management & Storage
- Environmental Health
- Finance & HR Solution
- ICT & Information Security
- Fire Science
- Food Science
- Household Electronics
- Medicine & Pharmaceutical
- Supply Chain System & Technology
- System Automation & Robotics
- Architectural Designs
- Automobiles & Automobile Accessories
- Environment/Ecological Designs
- Home Appliances Designs
- Household Electrical Products
- Furniture & Decorative Items
- Fashion & Fashion Accessories
- Packaging Designs
- Software & Apps
- Sports Wear, Equipment etc.
- Information Technology
- Graphics and Advertising Designs
- Interior Designs or Spatial Designs
- Lighting Designs
- Idea Designs
- Digital and Electronic Devices Designs
- Futuristic Designs
- Green Technology
- ICT & Information Security
- Office Appliances
- System & Software Integration
- Technology Engineering
- Capture the market through joint ventures & partnership
- Create market opportunities through showcase of cutting edge R&D and technology
- A platform for prominence and international business networking partnership opportunities with key players
- An arena for exchanging ideas and market intelligence
- Generating business / sales leads and strengthening your company’s position among competitors
- Company listing in the official MTE 2018 E-Show Directory and Website
- Three ways to promote your innovations and create business opportunities:
- Invention and Innovation Awards
- Malaysia International Design Expo & Awards
- Booth Design Competition
- Benefit from our advertisement and promotional plan
- Email blasting and fax broadcasting to over 10,000 companies and individuals in our database
- Magazines insertions
- Print and online advertisements (newspapers, magazines and websites)
- Street buntings and billboard displays in Kuala Lumpur city (details to be confirmed)
Past Events Gallery
MTE 2018 RETURNS WITH CONCURRENT AWARDS AND SHOW
The aim to inspire, educate and raise up young inventors and innovators is part of the nation’s drive in creating a generation of technopreneurs for the future, and one of the main priorities of the MTE. Through its highly anticipated award programmes and shows, MTE 2018 provides a platform for young innovators, scientists and entrepreneurs to present their best ideas to the world.
- Invention & Innovation Events
- Malaysia International Design Expo& Awards
- Asian Youth Innovation Awards & Expo
- Leap to Commercialisation 2018
MALAYSIAN ASSOCIATION OF RESEARCH SCIENTISTS (MARS)
The Malaysian Association of Research Scientists (MARS) was formed on 30th January 2008 and registered under the SOCIETIES ACT 1966 MALAYSIA. Its members are R&D scientists and technologists in the public service, corporate research institutes, universities, institutes of higher learning, and private business sectors.
The objectives of the association are as the following:
- To promote the advancement of research and development in science and technology.
- To promote among members professional communication through technical publications and scientific meetings.
- To represent the interests of research and development scientists and technologists through dialogue with other government bodies and to assist the government in providing advice on matters regarding research and development.
- To represent the interests of the senior officers associations in public research and development institution.
- To boost members’ professional competence. To encourage education and training at all levels in the fields of science and technology.
- To maintain close liaison with other professionals from scientific and technology based organizations.
- To promote networking through social, recreational and sports activities.
Membership of the Association is open to all qualified persons with an interest in the science and technology based R&D and those who are willing to share the objectives of the Association.
There are five categories of membership, namely, ordinary, life, associate, honorary and corporate.
Every application for membership, except Fellowship, shall be proposed and seconded by two existing members and shall be forwarded to the Secretary who shall at the first convenient opportunity, submit it to the Executive Council for approval.
MARS has been organizing invention and innovation competitions and expositions since the year 2001 in addition to organizing Malaysian inventors’ participation in the International Exhibition of Inventions, New Techniques and Products in Geneva, Seoul International Invention Fair in Seoul, Korea, and International Invention Fair of the Middle East in Kuwait. MARS will continue to serve and lend its assistance to the Malaysian inventors in promoting Malaysia through excellence in science and technology.
Group Professional Trade Exhibition and Meeting Planners (PROTEMP) is a leading exhibition and conference management company with experience in organizing and managing biotechnology events. An ISO 9001:2008 certified exhibition and event company, PROTEMP is committed to providing quality services to all customers.
For more details, please visit http://www.protempgroup.com
MALAYSIA TECHNOLOGY EXPO 2018
No. 38-3 (2nd Floor), Jalan PJU 5/9, Dataran Sunway,
Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: 603-6140 6666 or 603-6140 8833