How Lonpac Insurance Products Can Connect With Your Idea?
Lonpac Insurance Bhd (“Lonpac”) aims at providing innovative insurance products supported by customer-centric service excellence. The Company has amassed a number of awards and accolades in recognition of its strong, sustained financial performance and excellence in key financial areas. These awards stand as a testament to the Company’s sound corporate strategy and its continued commitment to quality.
- RSA Global Network Recognition Award (2013)
- Lonpac was awarded the RSA Global Network Recognition Award in recognition of the Company’s contribution of support and service to the RSA Group.
- Chubb Multinational Solutions Outstanding Affiliate World-Class Service Award (Annually, from 2007 to 2015)
- Lonpac was recognised for its efficient policy issuance and service levels as well as for the tenure of its relationship with Chubb. Lonpac was nominated for the award by Chubb Multinational Account Coordinators and on the recommendation of Chubb’s Affiliate Network Managers.
- The BrandLaureate President’s Awards 2015-2016 for General Insurance Solutions
- Lonpac was conferred The BrandLaureate President’s Awards 2015-2016 for General Insurance Solutions. The awards recognised leaders in their respective industries which have a strong culture of innovation and creativity and have developed a strong bond with the consumers through numerous engagement initiatives. Most important, the winners have delivered their brand promises and thus have been able to cultivate strong brand loyalty from their customers.
- Best Brands in Financial Services – General Insurance (Annually, from 2011 to 2015)
- The BrandLaureate BestBrands Signature Awards was conferred on Lonpac for brand excellence in General Insurance segment. The Company has been the annual recipient of this award from 2011 to 2015. This award is designed to honour excellence among brands in Malaysia and throughout the world.
- Excellent Financial Strength Rating by A.M. Best
- Lonpac has proven itself to be financially resilient with the affirmation from A.M. Best on financial strength rating of A- (Excellent) and issuer credit rating of “a-”. A.M. Best noted that Lonpac’s capital adequacy ratio, as measured by Best’s Capital Adequacy Ratio, improved on the back of lower underwriting leverage. Meanwhile, Lonpac’s strategies and affiliations have also enabled it to tap into profitable insurance segments.
Lonpac remains focused in providing clients with competitive and innovative products and services. The Company is committed to investing in human capital development to enhance its core competencies and productivity. Lonpac is also committed towards the improvement of the Malaysian community and to help drive the progress of the nation.