Damai 11 Residence @ KLCC
A short 5-minute walk from Damai LRT Station, Damai 11 Residence @ KLCC is a 3-storey bed and breakfast which is strategically located in downtown Kuala Lumpur City Centre and surrounded by few embassies.
Damai 11 Residence @ KLCC is rated for the best value in Kuala Lumpur by offering a relaxing and hassle-free stay with affordable price. Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
Damai 11 Residence @ KLCC offers five different types of rooms for guests to choose from, namely Standard Room, Deluxe Room, Triple room, Family Quad Room and Two Bedrooms Apartment.
All furnished rooms equipped with all necessary simple furniture, air conditioner, a flat-screen TV and Free Wi-Fi. Ironing facilities or hair dryers are available upon request.
En suite bathrooms have hot-water showers and free toiletries.
Types of Rooms
At Damai 11 Residence @ KLCC, guests can enjoy room service and hot drinks at the lobby. Soothing musics are playing in the common lounge.
Damai 11 Residence @ KLCC also provides Wi-Fi in public areas, a pool table, barbecue facilities and free private parking. There, guests can refer to the extensive guide book selection or get LRT maps. Airport transfers and taxi services can be arranged at an extra charge.
Types of Facilities
Damai 11 Residence @ KLCC is a perfect place for guests to experience Kuala Lumpur and its surroundings
- 10 minutes drive to the famous Jalan Alor for local delicacies or fine restaurants which serve local and international cuisines all around Kuala Lumpur City Center
- 10-15 minutes drive to shopping paradise such as KLCC, Pavillion KL, Starhill, Fahrenheit 88, Lot 10, Sungei Wang, Berjaya Times Square and many more.
- Tourist attractions includes KLCC Twin Tower, Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, Batu Caves, National Zoo, National Museum and China Town at Petaling Street.
- Public Transportation – Short stroll to the Light Rail Transit (LRT) or Buses with convenient network which commutes to all part of Kuala Lumpur
- 45-minute drive to or fro Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (klia2)
The property is independently operated by an individual owner so guest must attend an organized meet and greet session to receive keys and further contact details regarding the property.